The SportDOG Brand® Contain + Train™ system is designed to provide all of the current containment capabilities of our In-Ground Fence™ (SDF-100A,) combined with the remote training capabilities of our popular FieldTrainer® 425 (SD-425,) allowing owners to secure their dogs within set boundaries, and train both inside those boundaries at home, and in the field.
- Ability to secure your dog(s) within a set boundary, and remotely train both inside the boundary, at home, and outside the boundary while in the field
- Wire-break Transmitter alarm alerts you to possible problems with the Boundary Wire
- Anti-Linger Feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver battery in containment warning zone
- Built-in lightning protection
The Collar Receiver for the Contain + Train™ system works by receiving radio signal from both the Fence Transmitter and the Remote Transmitter. With 3 modes of operation, you decide which signals the Collar Receiver responds to.
In Containment Mode, the Collar Receiver only picks up radio signal that has been sent through the Boundary Wire from the Fence Transmitter. While wearing the Collar Receiver, when your dog approaches the Boundary Wire and steps into the Warning Zone, a warning beep will be delivered. If your dog continues towards the Boundary Wire and into the Stimulation Zone, a safe, static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area. In Containment mode, the Collar Receiver will not respond to the operation of the Remote Transmitter.
In Training Mode, the Collar Receiver only listens to the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter, allowing you to train your dog inside or outside of the Boundary Area. In this mode, the Collar Receiver will not react when entering the Warning Zone or Stimulation Zone of the Boundary Area.
In Containment and Training Mode, the Collar Receiver will respond to both the radio signal sent from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire and the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter. This allows you to simultaneously train your dog while he is being contained.
- 7 levels of static stimulation
- Vibration/tone option
- 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels
- Low/medium/high stim ranges
- Vibration and tone options
- Expands to any number of dogs with purchase of Add-A-Dog® Collars (SDF-CTR)
- Expands to 100 acres with purchase of Wire & Flag Kits (SDF-WF)
- Expands to 3 dogs with purchase of additional Add-A-Dog® Collars (SDF-CTR)
- Up to 500 yards
- Collar Receiver is waterproof and submersible to 10 feet
- Remote Transmitter is DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- For dogs 10 pounds or larger
- Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter have rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
LOW BATTERY INDICATOR
System is compatible with Transmitters from:
- Collar Receiver on Black 1 Inch Collar Strap
- Containment Transmitter
- Remote Transmitter
- 1,000 Feet of 20-Gauge Wire
- 100 Boundary Flags
- Charging Adaptors
- Standard Contain Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Handheld Transmitter with antenna - 1.7"L X 1.0"W X 5.3"H
- Fence Transmitter - 7.4"L X 2.6"W X 9.5"H
- Collar Receiver without strap - 3.4"L X 1.4"W X 1.6"H